Quick Calculator is a calculator for Windows with a unique philosophy about what is practical and what is not. Quick Calculator runs under Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
Below, you can see a preview of Quick Calculator’s main window, used for entering calculations:
And after some calculations have been entered, it may look like this:
Quick Calculator’s advantages to other Windows calculators are numerous, for instance:
- Calculations remain visible.
- Calculations can be repeated and/or changed.
- Calculating with a mix of decimal, binary and hexadecimal numbers is possible.
- No need to press little ‘number buttons’ with your mouse.
- Clear and extensive error messages are provided.
- Quick Calculator can be configured to sit in your system tray, for easy access.
- Because Quick Calculator can so easily be controlled using the keyboard, it can also be used in conjunction with a Braille reader, making it a very useful tool for the blind.
- And last but not least, the Currency Calculator allows you to convert from one currency to another in a snap.
You can configure Quick Calculator by opening the Settings window. Click on the Quick Calculator icon in the top-left hand corner of the Quick Calculator window and a menu will open.
In the menu, select Settings… and the Settings window will open.
In the help file you can read more about the options.
The currency calculator allows you to convert between various currencies. Put your cursor in the desired currency and click Insert; the value will be inserted in your calculation.
And much more…
Try Quick Calculator to find out about its other features and options. An extensive help file is included.
Go to the Download page to download Quick Calculator.